No vaccinations are required till date. However, it is always careful to be vaccinated against tetanus, diphtheria, polio, typhoid, hepatitis A and B.
- Antimalarial treatment.
- Medicines against intestinal disorders, due to climate change but especially food. Consult with your doctor.
- Avoid drinking tap water, undrinkable.
- Pharmacies are well supplied, but it is not always easy to be understood, and we recommend you take with you aspirin, dressing and other essential medicines.
- Do not forget sun protection and repellents against mosquitoes.
- AIDS in Thailand is booming, precautions are known and readily available.